What Happens in a Pranic Healing Session?
- The healer discusses any physical/emotional health issues with the patient in confidence.
- The patient must inform the healer whether under-going any medical treatments and if taking medication. This is necessary so that the healer gets an overall snapshot of the patients situation.
- The patient may be requested to remove leather belts and any jewellery before the healing begins.
- Whilst the healing takes place, the patient may be requested to close their eyes. Some relaxing music will be played in the background.
- The healer will keep communicating with the patient throughout the healing session to ensure the patient is comfortable. The purpose is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for the patient.
- Pranic Healing is a non-touch therapy therefore no physical contact is involved throughout the healing session.
Please note: Depending on the patients ailments and medical conditions, the number of sessions required will vary. The intensity of the experience will also vary from patient to patient. Our free Pranic Healing sessions are made to provide an initial evaluation and first treatment. You will benefit from this session but may likely require additional healing sessions. For follow up sessions, please discuss with the healer or any member of the team on the day.
Interested in finding out more? Watch this video to get a real feel for what Pranic Healing involves!
Dates available for 1-2-1 healing sessions:
Wednesday 24th July 2013
Wednesday 18th september 2013
(Click here to book via email)